10 Month Old pictures

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Thanks for the "get well" wishes. I am feeling somewhat better, just very tired now.

I didn't spend a lot of time today taking Cayman's pictures but it needed to be done. I feel a little disappointed on how they turned out. Cayman is cute of course, but the pictures lack creativity.

16 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

How grown up you look!!! And as always... sooooooooo CUTE!!!! We love you!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO

Krissy said...

Thanks for sharing photos of your princess! She is such a darling!

Anonymous said...

That's My BABY!!!! Go Cayman, Go Cayman!

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

Oh my goodness! Thats the same Cayman i met 6 months ago?? Are you serious? She is soo big!!

Adorable!

Jill S. said...

Look how cute my future daughter-in-law is! (He, He) Kristen, she is getting so big, she's is such a dolly! Cayman, could you teach Matthew how to hold his head up like a big boy???

Anonymous said...

I think Cayman is ready for a plane ride to Arizona. :) Triniti will need someone to play with.

Seriously - she is so beautiful - good think she looks like you Kris!! :) I can't believe she is 10months already - she will be 1 before you know it. Give her big kisses from us!
Love ya guys!!

The Donald said...

Wow, she is getting SO big!

And don't think that you were the only one missing out on my comments. I haven't been able to comment at all during the day because my strict IT department at work blocked access to blogspot.

Those jerks ruined my blogging time!!

Thanks for stopping by..I will have to be a good blogging buddy and do the same more often.

Jerry, Tia, Kaiden And Hunter said...

So cute! I can't believe it's been 10 months! Pretty soon it will be time to plan her first birthday!!! Still can't wait to meet her! :) It will happen one day!

*Monica said...

who needs creativity when you are as cute as that!!!!

Anonymous said...

She's so cute, you don't need to be creative! :) It's hard to take good, creative pictures in this weather! I love seeing her cute little face. I hope you're feeling better!!

Anonymous said...

for some odd reason when you said you are feeling better I had a mental image of the old guy in Monthy Python and the Holy Grial saying "I'm getting better, I think I'll go for a walk"....and thats when that guy holding him chimes in "No you wont you'll be stoned dead in a momment"---that of course would be me.

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

What a sweetheart! I'm glad you're feeling better! She looks like a little adult sitting up so well in her chair... Thank you for sharing! She's adorable!

Anonymous said...

Her pictures make me smile...then I chuckle at how much of her personality shines through in them...and then tears come to my eyes as the realization of all the miracles we have experienced through her little but amazing life...God has been so gracious and wonderful...Thankful just isn't a big enough word for what I feel...Love you dearly Cayman!!! XOXOXOXO

Ann said...

Glad you are feeling better! Being sick is never fun. The pictures of Cayman are great. I love her expression in the first and last pictures. She is such a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

Great Grandma would say "BARE FEET??"