Cayman in a Drawer

Monday, December 22, 2008

See her knees bent? She did not fit in the drawer very well so the next night we moved her into the pack-n-play.
Now she's sleeping in bed with us. The upstairs of the duplex seems to be heated by one vent and that is in the bathroom. The room was getting too cold at night for her so we put Cayman in bed with us. She has slept very comfortably. I wish I could say the same for Mommy and Daddy. Sharing a full size bed with a sprawled out baby gets difficult but it's fun!! She gets so excited when we lay her down between us.

9 Showin' Comment Love:

Jennifer said...

I love her little bunny slippers!

Jennifer Owens said...

Let's see some pics of your mansion. Something not so great now will be great to scrap about later. Did I mention I miss you terribly? Merry Christmas my friend.

Anonymous said...

She is making me sleeeeeeeepy.....

Anonymous said...

Cayman's Daddy posting comments at 11:46AM??? GET back to work eating suckers..........you are what you eat :)

*Monica said...

I knew it would be so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

She looks ADORABLE..bent knees and all. She also looks very comfy! I am jealous right about now.

Happy Holidays!

Lisa Christine said...

I am glad that you showed the drawer...I was trying to picture that when you mentioned it a few days ago.

Merry Christmas!

My name is Sarah said...

what a big girl that you don't fit in the drawer anymore. cute slippers.

Sara said...

I love it! Sooooo cute!!! Kadyn likes to sleep sideways between me and Harvey, I am glad I get kadyns head though in the middle of the night. Kadyn is quite gasey in his sleep