Tag, You're It!!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I was tagged by my blogging friend Aimee.

Six random things about me............

  1. I no longer have that hangy-ball thing (the uvula) in the back of my throat.
  2. I have to eat breakfast food no matter what time it is when I wake up even if it is in the afternoon.
  3. I've been to 7 different countries.
  4. I have a night-time routine; Every night before I can go to bed the kitchen has to be cleaned and the living room picked up. If I don't do this it takes me longer to fall asleep because I'm laying in bed thinking about the mess. I like to say, "Don't start tomorrow with today's messes." Which can also be applied relationally or spiritually too. :o)
  5. I own every episode of "I Love Lucy".
  6. I have a drawer full of journals I have written dating as far back as 1988.

So now I am tagging the following:
Tiffany
Tara
Sarah
Carey
Valerie
Shannon

Here's how it works.
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself.
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

7 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

only four????

Anonymous said...

I could add a couple or more if you would like :o) XO

Lisa Christine said...

Every day I find that we have more and more in common.

I am a HUGE I Love Lucy fan. Huge. My favorites are the Hollywood ones.

Aimee said...

My favorite episode is the Lucy does a commericial for "Vitameatavegamin".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnlop0nOwww
The slot machine in Vegas is fun too, mine and my Grama's favorite, though I have only been the one time.

Valerie said...

i posted my response to ur tag. It was actually kinda fun!!! :-) I came alittle short tho at number 5, so that's all u get for now!!! It's posted with another post tho!!!
Hope all is well!!
Love ya!!

Shannon said...

I posted my 6 things today...fun! :) I'm a journal-er too...with a shelf full of old ones. Although mine don't quite go back to 1988...WOW!

Anonymous said...

I've finally finsihed with the tag! :) It was fun!!