My 6 Month Old

Sunday, September 14, 2008







12 Showin' Comment Love:

Sherri said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! Love the belly button :)

Anonymous said...

Such an ADORABLE Baby Doll!!!! It's unbelievable how she is growing so!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike Aren't you glad football doesn't play double headers?!!??! Sorry about the game yesterday.

Lisa Christine said...

She looks like a little present with that big bow on her head. Darling pictures.

Stephanie said...

So beautiful!

Kacey Bode said...

Oh my goodness!! She is SO pretty! I love the picture of her in the white dress with her hand out to the side, she looks so prissy and dainty : ) Also, Cayman looks incredibly long/tall to me!!! BEAUTIFUL!!

The Donald said...

Those pics are great!!!

Oh ya, and it might do the Buckeyes some good to stay away from the west coast. j/k :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always!

Sara said...

She is too cute!! I love all her pictures,and the one of her belly button is too cute!!!

I love her dressy too!!

Kendra said...

She is getting so TALL!!! What an absolute beauty!

my life: said...

Too cute, too cute, too cute! I love the bow....and the belly...and the feet...I love all of her!

Jennifer said...

Hmmm. I thought I commented on this already. Anyway, I thought I said.....she is SO cute! I love the belly button picture! I think she looks long, too! How long is she??