Go Buckeyes!!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ohio State Buckeyes are 1-0!!!Touchdown!!!


O...H...

10 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

IO...

And michigan still sucks!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow very cute! Sounds like you have had a more stressful than normal few weeks. I admire your faith in God. I try so hard to remember that he has a plan for us and that we must trust in him. I will contintue to pray for your family.

Anonymous said...

I...O!!! love the pic!! :):)

and M*CH*G*N does still suck!!!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! a true buckeye in the making!! :o) LOVE IT!

Sara said...

~~~~not admitting she lives in michigan and isnt a michigan fan~~~~

That is soooo darn cute! She looks toooo adorable.

Kendra said...

I love it! We had Kenneth decked out on Saturday as well.

Anonymous said...

hey! i have been horrible with keeping up. my brother still is barrowing my computer so i have not been on. ur mom is keeping us updated tho and we r definately still praying. We =cannot wait to get together with u again soon. We have pictures for u! love ya!
Valerie

oh,.......in response to ur blog.......I...O!!

Sarah M said...

Yay! She is so freakin' cute! I love kids in OSU gear. Kiah outgrew his so we have to get a new one for this season. I'm sure Cayman will have a blast watching the games with you guys. Kiah always did!

Lisa Christine said...

Hey...I have been thinking about you and your family. I hope you are all doing OK and that the job hunt is going well.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Give Cayman a hug for me :)