Buckeye Girl

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

For the past 4 months Daddy has been saying, "Why isn't she in Buckeye clothes yet!?!?"

Up until now the clothes did not fit.

So, I know I just posted, but per Daddy's request, here's a few pictures of his Buckeye girl!

8 Showin' Comment Love:

Jennifer said...

So cute! Our old pastor is from Ohio and he always says THE Ohio State Univ. with LOTS of emphasis on the THE. :) We try to get our girls in Razorback stuff as soon as possible. :)

Anonymous said...

Maddie says "Michigan s...." -- never mind --- been around Mike
& Ty too much :o) XOXOXO

The Donald said...

LOL! Very nice! Mike must be so proud!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! That last picture HAS GOT TO BE the darndest cutest picture I have EVER seen. I have a feeling scarlet and grey will be worn on our baby girls VERY OFTEN!! Our crib set is scarlet and gray as well!! Would you care if I print off the picture and put it on our refridgerator at home so we are reminded to pray for her throughout the day?? right now I have the picture your mom sent from the hospital!!
Valerie

Kendra said...

Love it! I was a little amazed that Mike let it go this long without a buckeye outfit. Our son had to come home from the hospital in it! :)

Anonymous said...

She is by far the cuteset buckeye fan ever!! hehe!! :):)

Sara said...

tHOw cute, i have a buckeye outfit for kadyn also. My sister who lives in holland ohio bought it for him for..easter lol.

its cute..

but..

if i let him where it around here, i might get in trouble lol!!!

Anonymous said...

I so happy to read how well Cayman is doing!!!! Although I can tell the child is urning to be in a Wolverine outfit!

Love, Stacie W.