A Few More Pictures

Saturday, May 31, 2008


"Hey I look like Grandpa!" This is how he wears his pants.

8 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures - it helps - I am missing you ones so!!!! Stupid (don't tell Madison I used that word) cold !!!!! I think she has changed her looks even more -- cuter all the time - even when she dresses like grandpa! XOXO

Lisa Christine said...

Adorable as always!! I especially love the 3rd one of her. I can't beleive that she will be 3 months old soon. Time flies. How is her shunt doing???

Sherri said...

Hahaha! I love the Grandpa pants :)
She's so sweet. Keep the pictures coming!

Jill S. said...

Dear Cayman,

My mom always loves looking at your blog. Thanks for encouraging me to get out of the NICU. It wasn't very much fun there! I'm glad you told me to eat; what an easy thing to do. I sure am glad to be home! You take care of your shunt; so you can stay out of the hospital too!

Love,
Matthew Soldatke

Anonymous said...

HAHA!! you should get a pic of her and grandpa together!! love it! :):)

Kacey Bode said...

She looks SO great!! The picture of her like her grandpa has me cracking up!!! So glad you got sleep, that's great!! Keep it up!!!

The Donald said...

The Grandpa pic is Hilarious!

Sara said...

awwws...brings back memorie of when kadyn was that little. I will be celebrating his one year birthday next month....time does fly...wow....