24 Things About...Me!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My wonderful internet friend Lisa has tagged me. How exciting! It's my first tag :o). So here we go:

4 places I go over and over...

  • my mom's house
  • Doctor's appointments
  • Babies R Us
  • Walmart

4 people who e-mail me...

  • Mike
  • my mom
  • Stacey (my sister)
  • Sue (my mother-in-law) she sends the funniest forwards, and I don't normally like forwards!

4 of my favorite foods...

  • Chipotle
  • the Hot N Sour soup from this Chinese Restaurant
  • butterfinger blizzards from Dairy Queen
  • fresh fruit - pineapple, apples, banans, cherries, grapes...you get the idea

4 places I would rather be right now...

  • Hawaii
  • in bed sleeping
  • the dunes - this is where we moved from in December
  • in a house with more space

4 movies I could watch over and over...

  • 13 Going On 30
  • Pirates of the Carribbean (only the 1st one)
  • Napoleon Dynamite (don't ask me why...I'm aware it's a dumb movie)
  • Ratatouille

4 people who I think will respond...this means I tag you...

1 Showin' Comment Love:

Lisa Christine said...

Yay!!! You did the tag!

OK....there is NOTHING wrong with like Napoleon Dynamite. We Sorenson's love that movie and Donald quotes it quite often.