1 month old

Friday, April 18, 2008

6 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

these pictures are absolutely precious Kris! The bottom 3 are my favorite!!! Cayman is such a doll! So glad to hear you guys made it home. I continue to pray for you and Mike as you take the minutes to enjoy "Cayman". She is growing so fast and needs you and Mike!! You two have already shown her so much unconditional love that I know she is enjoying her mommy and daddy as well!! You two are the perfect parents!!! Hang in there with all your appoitments, God will provide you guys the strength to carry through them!! We love you guys!!!
Valerie and Nicholas

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! Those pictures are adorable. She is such a sweet little girl. Yes, treasure these moments because they do grow up very fast. I feel like my nephew was just born and he is already 2 months old. Take time and enjoy the miracle God has given you! I am still keeping you in thoughts and prayers!
Hope

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness...i was just looking at these pictures again and I couldn't help but noticing in the bottom pictures she looks just like her grandma Cindy. She has your mom's bottom half of her face for sure Kris!!
Val

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby! :O) She is so cute. I agree with Val Cayman has the Snider look - that's what makes her so cute! Her head is looking great! Who is your ped in maumee? Keegan's ped was in maumee before we moved. Take time to enjoy Cayman you all have been through so much in the last month - she will be a year old before you know it! Time will fly - they grow up so fast. I have Keegan's socks from when he was first born and I can't believe that his feet ever fit into them. Soon you will be doing the same thing. So enjoy this time - you deserve it! Cayman deserves it! We love you all!!

Lisa Christine said...

Oh I can't even handle it! She is so cute!!! These pictures are priceless. I am loving all the purple.

Kacey Bode said...

She is so tiny and oh so cute!!! I cannot believe how good her head looks in the previous post, it has really lined up!! So good! We will keep you in our prayers about the blood test!