my happy thought

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Here's my happy thought for the day:

16 more days until we get to take pictures of Cayman in color!

4 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!!!

Lisa Christine said...

oh...now that is a happy thought!!

Jennifer said...

Hi! I don't know you, and you don't know me, but you posted on my best friend's blog (Ella Grace with the pretty face). So, I got interested and read your blog. I wanted to say that I will be praying for you and your family and your beautiful Cayman.

Jules said...

Kristen,

I happened upon your blog when my friend Kendra Smeltzer asked our small group to pray for your family. I just wanted to let you know that my husband and I have been praying for Cayman since.

I met Mike a long time ago at Northwest State and Campus Crusade. When I think of him, I remember a Christmas conference where he brought "Tickle Me Elmo" (the original--it was when it first came out). Elmo tagged along with us the whole week, and even went body surfing through the crowd at the New Year's Eve concert. I think Cayman should have an Elmo doll. :)