Leaving for Ann Arbor soon...

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Yesterday afternoon I started to feel much worse. It's hard to tell how much of it is from the pregnancy and what's from being sick. The doctor wants us to come back up there to Ann Arbor today. My abdomen has suddenly increased insize. It could be from the amniotic fluid that I wrote about earlier because of Cayman's stomach condition. But whatever it is, I am in extreme discomfort and pain. And of course this makes it even all the more miserable to deal with being sick too! So we're not sure when Cayman will be born exactly. I may not make it til Wednesday. Because of all this I will be missing my own baby shower this afternoon :o(. I cried, which only made my head stuffiness worse. Everyone's going to still party without me though. One of the activities/games I wanted everyone to do is decorate onesies for Cayman. I'm really excited to see those!!
I'm not sure when I'll be able to update the blog next. Maybe, my next post will have pictures of baby Cayman :o)!!

7 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

Kris - I love you! Call me and let me know how everything is going! Call me anytime of the day or night - after tonight we will be 3 hours behind you guys!! We love you and are praying for you even all the way out here in Arizona!! I think Cayman is just letting you know that she is going to control this!! :O) The doctors said it didn't look good and she proved them wrong - then they told her she was going to have to wait until the 18th to come and she's proved them wrong AGAIN!! :O) You are going to have a strong willed child! :O) She is a fighter I can't wait to meet her and hold her! We are going to spoil her! :O) We love you guys! The greatest day of your life is just around the corner!

Lisa Christine said...

Kristin!!! I am excited!!!! You are going to meet your baby soon! That will be the most special moment of your entire life! I will be thinking about you and Cayman non stop and checking your blog and myspace constantly for updates! Please post pictures or an announcement or something as soon as you can to let us know she's here! Good luck!

Shannon said...

I'm so excited that you get to meet your little Cayman so soon! I'm praying for you and for her, for a healthy delivery, and a speedy end to your cold. I'm sure you're ready to kiss her sweet chubby cheeks and smell that new baby smell... :)

Sarah M said...

We missed you at the shower yesterday! We managed to have a good time, despite missing you and worrying about you and Cayman, because you and your mom did such a wonderful job. The decorations were wonderful and it was a lot of fun to decorate the onesies. We are praying TONS for all of you for everything we can think of. All our love!

Lisa Christine said...

I just heard the news!!! She is here!!!! I can't stop smiling! Congratulations Kristin! I can't wait to see your gorgeous little angel!!!! I will continue to pray for her as she awaits her upcoming surgeries!! Thanks for having your mom tell me! Post pictures soon!

Anonymous said...

Cayman arrived Sat. March 8th @ 9:21pm weighing 7 lbs 12 oz & 20 inches long per c-section -- Mom & Dad & Cayman are exhausted but doing fine - waiting for surgery dates - possibly Mon. March 10th... Kristen will update the blog as soon as she is up to it - watch for pictures!

Kendra said...

Praise the Lord! So happy to hear that she's here. I can't wait to meet her. We'll keep praying for all of you!