Cayman's first photos

Thursday, February 28, 2008

High Risk Pregnancy means lots of ultrasound pictures!


She seems to always have a hand or a foot in her face. The one at 24 weeks is her laying on her back, with her leg entirely extended, with her toes in her face. Oh to be that flexible!

4 Showin' Comment Love:

tharker said...

I hope you don't mind me popping in on your blog. I saw you on Lisa's blog and I read your's and Cayman's story.

First of all, what a blessing it is that Cayman has you for a mother. You will be such a source of strength for her, even in those frightening hours after her birth.

I have a 4 year old son that was born with Hydrocepholus. It stems from his original diagnosis of Spina Bifida. Those first hours and days after delivery are tough, but you and your sweet baby will make it through. I also had a planned C-section, so it was hard in the first couple of days to be close to my baby. Plus, he was at a different hospital. They transferred him almost immediately after birth to the nearby Children's hospital for his surgery.

He didn't have a shunt put in until he was 3 weeks old. He has done remarably well, and has not had any problems with his shunt. {knock on wood}

Anyway, I'm sorry again to bud in on your blog, I just thought I would say hello. I will be praying for you and your baby that all will go well.

Beth said...

Those are awesome!!!

Lisa Christine said...

Oh I love ultrasound pictures! Isn't it fun to get a preview of what your sweet little girl is going to look like! The many, many ultrasounds is definatley one of the FEW or maybe the ONLY perk of having a high risk pregnancy. It's important to find the good in every situation, right?

Lisa Christine said...

oohhhhh...I LOVE the new background!!!! Green is my favorite color. Beautiful and cheery!!