8 months pregnant

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I haven't been full of many thoughts lately. Well, I suppose that's not true. I'm always full of thoughts. Rarely does my mind shut off. I guess I have not been allowing myself to concentrate on what's on my mind. I started feeling very overwhelmed by everything that is coming up. There's so much to do and plan when having a baby and even more with a baby that will need extra care. Oh how badly I wish this was a normal pregnancy and I would be bringing my baby girl home in just a few days after she's born. So even though there's nothing paticular I have on my mind I want to share, I thought I'd post a few pictures.

Yep, you guessed it...another hat I knitted for Cayman




My T-shirt reads:

WARNING: Contents of this shirt are extremely unstable. Any irritation or aggravation may be hazardous to your health.

1 Showin' Comment Love:

Lisa Christine said...

Once again....I can't believe how tiny you are for an 8 month pregnant woman. You'll probably be one of those amazing ladies who leaves the hospital in her skinny jeans making the rest of us green with envy :)
You are adorable and you are glowing!!!