Cayman Says...

Thursday, September 2, 2010

"O"


"H"


T minus 91 minutes until the first game of the season starts!

Go Buckeyes!

10 Showin' Comment Love:

Unknown said...

I just found your blog and am pretty excited. I am going to be providing childcare for a sweet little boy with Charge. Your's is the first blog I've found pertaining to Charge. My own sweet boy has Congenital CMV, and our princess, who is now in heaven, has Down Syndrome.
Looking forward to learning more from your beautiful Cayman

Nichole said...

You totally need a to frame this OHIO photo series and hang it in your red and gray living room! CUTE!

Tiffany said...

I - O!! I think my husband is going to wet his pants he's so excited!!

*Monica said...

Go Ohio!

Kendra said...

I - O Little Cayman! :) Wasn't that a great game?

David said...

you guys are off to a good start!

but can you please explain to me why the big 10 has 12 teams in it!?

Lisa Christine said...

Well, at this point I suppose the first game is over. Did you win?

Love her Ohio State gear!

David said...

where's the new post?

boo to lisa for not allowing comments on her piano concert post!! lol

holy cow, your poll has 250 votes!! that is a mighty successful poll.

Kristen said...

I've been working on a new post but didn't get it done for today. It will have to go up tomorrow. I'm off to bed now.

Cayman's Daddy said...

This is maybe your best post ever. ;)