Trampoline

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nearby neighbors of ours have a trampoline and Cayman has a good time over there playing on it. Recently, friends of ours caught wind of that little fact and dug out of their basement storage their college son's old trampoline and lovingly gifted it to Cayman. So now she has her very own in the backyard.

Does she love it?

Indeed! My patio door windows that look out over the backyard are full of tiny fingerprints from where she presses up against the glass to stare out at her beloved trampoline.







"Thanks Kevin and Barb! You have made a little girl very happy!"

10 Showin' Comment Love:

Beth said...

Isn't that awesome!!!!!

I love her glasses - she is simply adorable (as always)!

Lisa Christine said...

Fabulous! And she's already mastering the art of bouncing.

Hey....that gets me thinking....did you ever order her a Rody??

Unknown said...

It looks like that will help her a lot with therapy. You can tell how happy it makes her to be on it... What a nice thing for your friends to do for Cayman!

Mary

*Monica said...

What cool friends! You can tell she loves it.

Tiffany said...

What a cutie in those glasses!

Bugg's mama said...

I wish I was your neighbor. I'd peek through the fence every time I saw a cute lil' blonde head bobbing & bouncing. OH! She is so awesomely adorable!

Love, Bree

*Monica said...

I had to post another comment. Jack saw this video and had to watch it no less than 15 times. He says Cayman is his cousin!

Diane said...

That is just too awesome and so glad she is loving it. I loved watching her little pigtail bounce up and down.

Diane

Kristen said...

Lisa,

Yes, yes! Cayman has her own Rody. In orange! :) I'll have to do a post about it.

David said...

that looks like fun!