A Family of Cayman Crocs

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Seriously, they're called Cayman Crocs.

Check them out here.

14 Showin' Comment Love:

Sue said...

Love the crocs in the middle....hard to imagine feet coming that small!!

Grandma S said...

Which ones are the stinkiest?

Diane said...

I love how they are all white too. I didn't know they made them that small. Very cute!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Anonymous said...

And they're the cutest ones, right????

Grandma Cindy said...

Reminds me of the story I just read to Madison last night - "The Three Bears" with the BIG and medium sized and then the teeny tiny. It could be rewritten for modern times with the Cayman Crocs :o)

Lisa Christine said...

Grandma Cindy stole my comment :)

I too was going to say that it reminded me of the 3 bears!

Also, I heard that Crocs were going out of business. Is that true? If so, you need to go stock up!

Carey said...

I love Crocs! Especially the ones with the furry liner :) They are the best for cold weather!

SuzanSayz said...

Lucky little girl to have such a great name.
I bet she will never have to share her name with ANYONE else once she starts school.
She will only know the pleasure of having things named after HER! If you ask me, that's a lot more fun. And this is coming from someone who growing up had at least one other Susan in just about every class I ever had.
Oh, and the picture of her sleeping is absolutely, breath-takingly beautiful!

David said...

i only learned last week what a croc is. am i out of it or what!?

Jill S. said...

If Lisa's comment is true, you better stock up too!!! One of each size!

Cayman's Daddy said...

Check it out... Crocs are on Sale today!!!!

http://dealnews.com/Crocs-Mens-or-Womens-Mammoth-Clogs-for-18-free-shipping-Kids-styles-for-13/345635.html

Ann said...

I've seen those before and I think of you and Cayman every time!

Katie said...

Too cute!

Mary said...

super cute!

Hey I don't know if you read the Daily Lois but if you have second you should drop by. This sweet little girl just started chemo and man could she use your prayer chain and your hats. You can find her at www.thedailylois.blogspot.com