Silly Faces, Part 2

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

17 Showin' Comment Love:

Cayman's Daddy said...

Now she's showing off her silliness!

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! That's very silly!! Thanks for your email tip by the way...I'm going to work on it today, hopefully!!

Grandma S said...

I think you should have a comment contest for these pictures. In this one, I think Cayman's saying, "What do you mean--we're not going to Grandma's today!"

Beth said...

LOVE THIS ONE!

*Monica said...

Her shirt says sweetie, her face says, "what are you looking at"

LOVE IT!

Lisa Christine said...

That is the face one shows when you offer them yogurt and peas for dinner...unless you're Lizzy of course. hee hee

Anonymous said...

"I'm leaving a huge present in my pants for you right now"

Ann said...

That's a great face with so many different meanings!

David said...

9th.

not fair. cayman's daddy is always 1st because he has the inside scoop on when new postst are going up!

David said...

hey wait a second, doesn't the comment box usually ask for word verification??

Kristen said...

David,

How very observant of you to notice the the word verification box is missing. I figured it's been up long enough to chase away all the Asian Viagara commenters. I guess we will see. But if you're that disappointed with its absence, I guess I can put it back up just for you. :) tehehe

Mary said...

Love it! She is so expressive its great.

Sara said...

She must miss Kadyn :)

Soo adorable!

Sue said...

Somehow the look on her face, and the tag on the shirt....just don't match for some reason....adorable!!

Katie said...

What is so cute about this is the expression and the outfit.

It just says it all :)

Sherri said...

I am just in love with this girl!! And we've never even met!

Jill S. said...

This is my favorite silly face by far!!