Thanksgiving Pictures

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh yes, I do have pictures from Thanksgiving to share with you. You seriously didn't think the delay was because I did not have my camera with me that day, did you?

Without further ado, here are a few of my favorite pictures from Thanksgiving day.


So much yummy food!!


Uncle Chad (a.k.a my cousin) holding the brand new addition to our family, baby Piper.


Piper screaming for some turkey and gravy!


I believe the question that preceded this photo was:
"Aunt Stacey, do you want Cayman licking your cell phone?"



You all thought my tree was gorgeous...but take a look at my Aunt Carol's.


Exquisite and polished.


Cayman was captivated.


Jerry, the dog, begging for food. He never gets full.


Angela and Cayman, peeking out the window.

14 Showin' Comment Love:

Unknown said...

So, this decorating a Christmas tree to look like a pro did it, runs in the family I see! Gorgeous tree.

Grandma S said...

I love that tree. Will your aunt Carol come decorate mine?

Diane said...

The tree is gorgeous. There is some definite talent in your family. It looks like a fun thanksgiving.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Lisa Christine said...

I sgree with ABandC.....your family has a gift for decorating trees. Do you hire out? Because we are decorating ours next weekend and would love some professional help....lol!

Lisa Christine said...

agree....not sgree

oops.

David said...

Jerry is fat! LOL Looks like you don't disappoint him when he comes begging :) I love dogs!

David said...

everybody else wants tree decorating assistance, but i was wondering if you could be our official christams photographer. Great pictures!

Jennifer said...

You take the best pictures! I love the tree! It's beautiful!!!! Come decorate mine!!! :) Wait...we're not putting one up this year. :)

Mary said...

OK I love the tree but I want the house big enough to handle a tree that size. My tree is very charliebrown like and little but our new furniture is hogging the living room and we had to move it to a wierd place. I so need to win the lottery and buy a bigger house.

Anonymous said...

Love the photos - even if they are not from your camera! Barbara

Kristen said...

Barbara,

I did take the pictures. I was being silly with that beginning statement. :)

Ann said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. The tree is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Lovely Photos!

Tara said...

I believe the question of Cayman licking the cell phone should be "Does that taste good?" thats what we always ask. And normally we get a giant smile too! I love Thanksgiving and Christmas! It's so much fun!