A Special Delivery for Cayman

Thursday, December 24, 2009


Cayman received a Christmas package in the mail this week. It was from our blogging friend and a fellow member of the Buckeye nation, Sarah.

Joyce, that's Sarah's mom, told me that Sarah insisted on Cayman needing this.

I was dieing to know the contents of the package from the moment the mail lady brought it to our door that day. But Cayman and I waited til Daddy was home that evening to watch her open her first Christmas present this season. So after supper was eaten, the kitchen cleaned up, bath done and PJ's on, we set Cayman down with her specially delivered package.

Inside, there were several Buckeye items!

A dress.{The look on Cayman's face means bedtime was nearing.}
















Hair Bows.



















A hat.



Socks.


A Purse.


Leggings.

"Thank you Sarah for this sweet, sweet gift!! You know exactly what we like!!"

My compliments to Lynda, over at Kate & Bud's Closet, the artist behind this line of beautifully hand painted clothing.

14 Showin' Comment Love:

Molly said...

SOOOOO CUTE! Sarah has great taste.

Sherri said...

A- Cayman is cuter than ever, I really could just eat her up!
B- I love that you had her practice "touch down!" in her dress
C- What a THOUGHTFUL gift!
D- Have a Merry Christmas :)
E- I really could just eat her up!!!

Jennybell said...

So funny! We Ohioans are nuts about our Bucks!
Adorable! I've gone out shopping on days that OSU plays and always swear I'm going to count how many people I see dressed in OSU gear!
Do you have the OSU cookie cutter? I just saw them somewhere, but can't remember where!

GAL said...

One word ---> ADORABLE!!!!

Some people have GREAT taste!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! She DOES look good in standing! (Even with a little help from the couch - very nice to see her hands in the air!)
Barbara

Lisa Christine said...

She is standing up! I thought she looked older in these pictures, but I couldn't figure out why, and then I read Barbara's comment about her standing. Oh goodness, that is amazing. She'll be walking before you know it.

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Oh my...where to begin...she's sittig so well...she's standing...the clothes and thinks are so adorable and thoughtful...and I will be there on the 26th to take her home with me!!! :)

My name is Sarah said...

Oh Cayman you look so cute. I knew you would. We are getting ready for a BIG Buckeye party very soon. How about you?

*Monica said...

I love the head tilt to show off her pretty bows!

Katie said...

THAT is SO sweet!!!


Merry Christmas!

David said...

haha i knew it was going to be buckeye stuff before i even scrolled down and saw it.

merry christmas!

Krissy said...

oh my gosh, those are too cute! Cayman is the perfect little model!

Grandma S said...

Adorable outfit! Cayman will be Buckeye from her head to her toes come January 1 (just like her Daddy).

Unknown said...

Hello,
I wanted to take a moment and thank you for sharing your most beautiful story of Cayman and all of the love that surrounds her!
I connected to your site through Joyce, and I will be forever thankful to her for allowing me the opportunity to create a "Buckeye" grouping for Cayman! What fun it was to read through your passage and see the delightful pics that tell the story. Cayman is a great model! I wish you all a very happy and healthy 2010!
Warmest Regards,
Lynda Leciejewski
Kate & Bud's Closet