In the Christmas Spirit

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I am grateful that the magic of Christmas has already arrived in our home.

8 Showin' Comment Love:

Carey said...

We are putting up our tree Tuesday after we back from our appointment! :):) I begged and begged and finally Jon caved! I love this time of year!!

Lisa Christine said...

Oh my goodness, at first I just thought that was a generic stock Christmas photo that you put up. It looks so professional! What a gorgeous tree....like something you would see decorated in a store window. But then I saw Cayman's cute face in one of the ornaments and all the Ohio State stuff and I knew that it must be the tree in your home.

Magical is just the word for it.

Beth said...

That tree is gorgeous!! Do you make house calls??? I put our's up today with the girls but am not putting ornaments on it this year!! I just don't want to spend the whole holiday season telling Brady "no"! So I just have a tree with lights and hopefully after tomorrow a nice big read bow!!

Diane said...

You are on the ball. The tree is gorgeous. I was thinking the same thing Lisa was, I thought it was some photo you found online and posted it to get into the Christmas spirit, but nope. After looking closer it is definitely a Stamm christmas tree. I LOVE IT! I am going to do my best to get our tree up on Saturday.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Unknown said...

OMGosh...is that your tree?? It's beautiful. Can you come decorate mine??

David said...

already? christmas comes early in ohio!

Anonymous said...

Your tree looks great!

So exciting this time of year!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Where are you getting all your photo tips? I'm trying to learn...and you are obviously learning quickly!! Your tree is gorgeous...both of ours are going up tonight!