Black Friday Deals

Friday, November 27, 2009

Cayman's Daddy, Mike.


Cayman's Uncle Dan.


Cayman's 2nd cousin, Angela.


Cayman, herself.

Were you found smitten by the Black Friday Deals?

We stayed home but I am grateful for a good deal.

17 Showin' Comment Love:

Cayman's Daddy said...

1st 1st 1st 1st 1st yeah yeah yeah!

Cayman's Daddy said...

2nd 2nd 2nd 2nd 2nd eat that!!!!!

Cayman's Daddy said...

3rd 3rd 3rd!!!! woooHOOOO!!!!

Cayman's Daddy said...

Look at that, I took the gold, silver and bronze! You guys are too SLOW BABY!!!!

Cayman's Daddy said...

Oh, that was 4th, this is 5th!!!!

Cayman's Daddy said...

6th!!!! OK, now time to read the post....

Anonymous said...

I think Cayman's Daddy should have went shopping!!!

*Monica said...

Wow, so the sugar and caffeine finally kicked in, huh?

We love a good deal too, but I can't fathom going out on Black Friday. Happy Thanksgiving!

Michelle said...

I'm cyber-Monday type myself. I've been doing all of my Christmas shopping online since Amazon.com was born. That or I make presents. But to actually go out on Black Friday? A tiny little person like me wouldn't stand a chance :-)

A good deal is a great thing any day though!

Amy J. said...

I LOVE Black Friday! I have been out shopping since the stores first opened and it is so much fun. Got some great deals too!

Lisa Christine said...

No way you could drag me out of my cozy bed at 4:00 am. :)

David said...

getting up early the day after thanksgiving, or going out anytime the day after thanksgiving to shop is something i Cannot understand. But to each his own.

Lisa should have added "unless it's to drive Elisabeth to Spokane" lol

David said...

looks like Cayman's Daddy had a fun time commenting earlier!

Aunt Sam said...

was mike drinking early this morning?? haha.

Katie said...

Mike-SLOW your roll!!

No Black Friday shoppers here! Even though I have 4 kids and could use the deals....no way am I standing in libe and fighting someone to pay $20 less. I'll pay the money, get sleep, stay warm, and enjoy my family.
oh and sleep...so overrated. My kids are ALL sick and I haven't slept in, oh, I don't know....FOREVER!

Tara said...

Well Kristen did Mike have a little too much Caffeine?! Too funny though!

I did black friday a few years ago. Shawn took my checkbook... There were WAY too many deals then, but todays were awesome. If I could have found it last night I probably would have went.

Although most of my shopping is complete im sure I would have found something. Like those new Uggs I have been begging Shawn for for like 6 months...

Theta Mom said...

Black Friday is CRAZY! And you know where I was? Shopping online. :) I wanted to thank you for posting your Theta Mom tag! I commented on it but realized you probably wouldn't see it since it was last week...you are awesome and I look forward to blogging with you! :)