A Game of Frisbee

Saturday, July 25, 2009

What would make three men stand outside the Women's rest room, scratching their heads??


Let's rewind...

Just a few minutes prior...

Mark Sr., Mark, and Mike were playing Frisbee.


A crazy throw by Mark. landed the Frisbee on top of the Women's rest room.
They beckoned help, calling loud and clear for Sidney. My five year old niece came running, bravely to the rescue. The game was saved!
CeCe, watched nearby.

As soon as Sidney's feet were back on the ground CeCe called out, "Is it my turn to get the Frisbee? I want to do that."

4 Showin' Comment Love:

Aunt Sam said...

Why wasn't I invited?? haha. Good Work Sid! :)

Katie said...

THAT is funny! Nice way to USE the little one!

I better not say said...

You are so kind... you could of just posted the first pic only with an interesting caption...:o)

Lisa Christine said...

Sidney to the rescue!