Window Watching

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Amazed by the great outdoors.

Oh how I adore childlike wonderment!


***Sara, can you tell the jammies you sent Cayman are a favorite? She wears them a lot! They are starting to get smaller on her now. I'll be sad to pack them away when she outgrows them. Thank you again for them!

11 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

Perfect picture!!! I love her curls in the back...and there's nothing better than footie pjs!!

Jill S. said...

What a sweet picture! I wonder what she'll think of the grass???

Diane said...

Awww...don't you wish you knew what she was thinking? You'll need to plant a butterfly bush so she can lay there and enjoy watching all the beautiful butterflies.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Beth said...

What a wonderful window!!! And she is too cute!! Look at how much hair she is getting!

Katie said...

TOO CUTE!
I love the curls in the back!

Amy J. said...

Love it. I have been thinking a lot about children and how amazed they are by every little thing. When do we stop being awed by everything that is around us? Too soon I think. :)

Josephine said...

Does she get to see birds and squirrels out there? What a nice fenced in back yard, and what an adorable little girl :)

Sara said...

Those PJ's are tooo cute and look at that hair!!! I love how she is getting so much hair!!! I need to control kadyn's hair more haha!

You are so welcome, I am so glad they got good use!!

Lisa Christine said...

This picture is perfect! I think that she is trying to figure out how to get outside :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe she is watching Daddy mow :o)

My name is Sarah said...

How cute. I love Cayman's new curly hair.