So Cool

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

How do you take your bottle?

Cayman prefers to take it in a leg crossed, so cool position!

12 Showin' Comment Love:

Beth said...

SOO CUTE!! Such personality!

Stephanie said...

The picture screams I am cool, content and one happy girl.

Jill S. said...

Yeah...you know it mom, I'm so smart, I don't need you to hold my bottle for me! That is so funny!

Mary said...

What a doll she is. Man these days I take a bottle in each hand :-)

Lisa Christine said...

Adorable, as always!

I am still amazed that she can hold her own bottle!

My name is Sarah said...

OMG So Adorable.

Unknown said...

OMGosh... adorable! I'm loving it!

Diane said...

Too cute!! Tyler does the same thing when he sits in his Tumble Form seat, he crosses his leg. He looks so relaxed like he is saying "I know, I'm cool!" It is too funny.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Anonymous said...

Hillarious!

Ann said...

She is just chillin'!

*Monica said...

She is chillin' like a villain

amy waidelich said...

AHHHH!! I am so out of touch with what's been happening with, wel, EVERYONE! but I finally got a chance to get a quick refresher on the very latest with you all-- so I had to finally post a response again & this pic seemed the perfect one to comment on: "See, Mom, no worries! I GOT this! :)" She's wonderfully amazing & she has such personality! Praise God for His goodness & provision!!