Mike

Friday, April 17, 2009

My husband.

Anyone that knows Mike or at least has seen pictures of him, can know right away, that this man is a proud Ohio State Buckeye fan. His wardrobe mostly consists of:

  • Buckeye hooded sweatshirts.
  • Buckeye T-shirts.
  • Buckeye gym shorts.
  • Buckeye hats.
  • Buckeye watch.
  • He even has Buckeye Crocs.
You can imagine the attention his wardrobes brings to us when we are at the U of M hospital. I always explain to people that he truly is not trying to be a rebel on their grounds. The man just has nothing else to wear.

There are so many more things I could share about Mike. Here are just a few more:
  • He loves his job. He is an Engineer for a Candy Company. Some days he gets to be a candy taste tester too. He likes that. :o)
  • He graduated from The Ohio State University.
  • He is the love of my life.
  • He is an adoring father.
  • He will never get too old for video games. He has an XBox 360 and a Wii.
  • His new favorite toy...The Ipod Touch, bought with his winnings from The Biggest Loser Contest at his work. He lost 45 pounds!!
  • He needs me to keep him organized {that's my gentle way of saying, he's a slob}.
  • He wants his own boat someday.
  • He is a fantastic cook! He could seriously create his own cookbook.
  • Everyday he makes me laugh.
  • His favorite baseball team...Cleveland Indians.
  • He is adventurous. He loves roller coasters...the faster, the higher, the better.
  • A Loving Husband...everyday he melts my heart.
  • A Proud father...everyday Cayman melts his heart.
  • An Amazing man.
And today is his birthday.

I would love it if you hopped on over to his SEVERELY neglected blog {he's more of a facebook kind of guy}, and leave him a comment. He has been telling me for months that when he receives 10 comments he will post again.

Please help me out on getting him to blog again! :o)

Click here.

6 Showin' Comment Love:

Stephanie said...

I went and wished Mike a Happy Birthday. I think I had to leave it under some post from November ????

Have fun celebrating Mike's Birthday!
The sun is still out. 2 days in a row..........................

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Mike! We share our birthday, how cool! :)

Beth said...

I left a comment too! But under a Christmas post!!!!

Uncle Tyson said...

You're Married???????????

Josephine said...

Well, looks like he's just going to have to write another post now :)
Thanks for input about Avery's headaches and dizziness...I don't think it can be a shunt problem either because it's been going on for this long, and isn't getting worse. I think we found the answer today though - I'll post about it tonight!

Lisa Christine said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!!!!