5 Year Anniversary

Friday, April 3, 2009

Today we celebrate 5 beautiful years together.

22 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I remember your wedding like it was yesterday!! It was beautiful!! I actually don't think i cried so much at a wedding as I did at yours!!!! It was as beautiful ceremony!!!!
Happy Anniversary to both you!!!!
Valerie

Sherri said...

Gorgeous!!! Greta is sitting here with me and said, "How beautiful! A Bride!!" Happy Anniversary :)

Beth said...

Beautiful!!!!!!! Happy Anniverary!

Josephine said...

What a beautiful bride :) Happy anniversary

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Amazing how things change in 5 years, huh? :) I hope you have a chance to celebrate. Happy Anniversary!

My name is Sarah said...

WOW!!!! What a knock-out you were on your wedding day. Here's to many, many more.

Kristin said...

Congratulations! We're about to celebrate our 5th too.

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful couple. Congratulations on 7 years of love.

Jill S. said...

wowser! What a gorgeous bride!!! Drop dead gorgeous! Happy 5th... hope you get a chance to celebrate!

Jill S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you both.

Amy J. said...

I love your dress! Did you get to do anything special to celebrate!?

Shannon said...

Happy anniversary!! I love the expressions on your faces in that picture best of all! My girls saw it and wanted to know whether you were a bride or a princess...(to them, there isn't much difference!) :)

Cayman's Daddy said...

No doubt about it.... I married way out of my league. :) Love you Kristen! It's been the best 5 years of my life!

Jennifer said...

You were absolutely gorgeous! So tan! :) Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to an amazing couple!

What a gorgeous bride! and you still are!

Diane said...

Congrats...the two of you make a beautiful couple. I hope you have a chance to celebrate. Here to many, many more.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Kacey Bode said...

Awww, Happy Anniversary to you both! Kristen, you look so beautiful!!!

*Monica said...

that picture is so beautiful!

Congrats

Sarah M said...

Happy Anniversary to you both. Hope it was a great one!

Kristen said...

Amy J.,

We didn't go out for our anniversary. We had plans to but Cayman wasn't feeling well. So we invited Mike's parents over, had supper, and still had a great evening of being together.

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

Happy Anniversary (belated)!!