Decorating Pumpkins in the Hospital

Sunday, October 26, 2008

5 Showin' Comment Love:

Carey said...

I LOVE all the Ohio State love Mike shows up at U of M!! It is so refreshing to see scarlet and grey among the drab maize and blue, hehe :o) I am glad Cayman is doing well after her surgery! She is such a strong little girl! I hope your Halloween is wonderful!

Tara said...

Hehe! So cute! Gotta love Mike's spirit! Im so glad to see Cayman smiling!

Lisa Christine said...

Was there any question as to what Mike would decorate his pumpkin as???

Looks like fun! Cayman's first Halloween!

Anonymous said...

the CUTEST pumpkin of all is the one in the blanket!!!!!!

Missing you ones!!!!

XOXOXOXOXO

Jennifer said...

I love to see pictures of Mike with Cayman. The story about him watching football on that little TV was so sweet. Brian loves his football, too! It's so sweet that he wanted to be with his little girl. I'm glad she is doing better, and I hope her roommate stops crying. :)