Frog & Duck

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Our old neighbors in Indiana got Cayman these jingle tag along toys. (Thank you Tom & Becky!!). Cayman loves them!I know the videos are pretty much her doing the same thing but they are all so cute. I could not choose which one to share, so I posted them all.

5 Showin' Comment Love:

Shannon said...

More videos = best option! :o) She is SOOOO precious!

Carey said...

so cute! :) i love when she kicks her feet at the same time!

Sara said...

Look at her just attack her toys! kadyn has an elephant one that he has learned to shake in his hand and he loooovvveeesss.

I can't wait to be able to see her again one day!

Anonymous said...

Those videos are so adorable! I can see how you couldn't decide which one to post. Good choice to do them all. But I love the first one where she smiles at the end. It's like she is so proud of herself. Love them, keep 'em coming.

Anonymous said...

the videos wont work for me :(