Let's Laugh

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cayman laughs now! She just started this yesterday.

A baby's laugh is soooo contagious!

11 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! Keegan thought it was funny too. He laughed everytime that Cayman did!! She is getting big so quick!! I miss her! Love ya guys!

Sherri said...

AWESOME!! I love how she is even laughing in anticipation at the beginning of the video :)

Anonymous said...

I love it!! so adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

with parents that funny looking of course she's gonna learn to laugh

Jill S. said...

How cute! she's really growing, isn't she! I can't believe it. What a sweet sweet laugh!

jill

Sara said...

Oh my! How cute is that, that is great that she is laughing. I feel so proud! lol. That really lit up my miserable day (refer to my blog)

anyways hope she is doing great!! she truely looks lik it

Jerry, Tia, Kaiden And Hunter said...

A baby's laugh is priceless! What an awesome gift to share with everyone. Give her kisses for us!

Lisa Christine said...

Priceless! What an adorable laugh. That sweet giggle could brighten any day!

Amy J. said...

That's a pretty strong laugh to be her first! And you are sooo right about a baby's laugh being ocntagious!

Kacey Bode said...

Oh my goodness that is so cute!! Hunter was watching with me, he said "mom, that baby is so pretty."

Anonymous said...

Love it! Nothing sounds better than children giggling.