Cayman's Many Faces

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"OK, that's enough Mom, now feed me!!!"

18 Showin' Comment Love:

Shannon said...

She is so stinkin' CUTE!!!!

Angela said...

I want to cuddle her more!!!!!!!

Love you guys:)

Shannon said...

Ian had to have surgery to correct to inguinal hernias and associated hydroceles. It wasn't anything too major, but anytime something's going on with your baby, it becomes a big deal. :) I know you understand!

Yes! I ordered 'Cayman' shirts from Jim for myself and my two daughters. They've been telling everyone who will listen about baby Cayman (including a random old lady at Walmart, haha), and we've all been praying for her and for your family. I thought it would be neat for them to have a physical reminder of who they're praying for. I think it will also be a neat way to share Cayman's story with others. :) We can't wait to get them!

Anonymous said...

i love them!!! My favorite face is the 3rd from the bottom!! What an angel!!!!!
Valerie

Anonymous said...

How she can get cuter every day just amazes me! I think she's gong to be a little drama queen.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. She is getting so big. I can't wait to meet her! :)

Jennifer said...

She has such a little personality! How CUTE she is!!!

Anonymous said...

she is adorable!! I love the ones with her big eyes! hehe :):)

Lisa Christine said...

Those pictures are hilarious!!! Don't you just love having photo shoots...I know I do!
My favorites were pictures number 3 and 5.....too funny!!

Anonymous said...

I think she is crying for her Grandmas - don't you think Sue?

Anonymous said...

She is so cute...looks like she has quite the personality!
Hope

Sherri said...

This is your best blog entry so far! I love this! She is so adorable :) Isn't it fun to see their little personalities develop?!

Anonymous said...

That is toooo funny...I love the last picture when she had enough....Glad to see her being such a happy girl:)

Kacey Bode said...

This post cracked me up!! I love all the different expressions, that is so good!!!

Jill S. said...

Kristen,

I think she looks just like you!! Oh my!! She is so sweet!! How's your house hunt going???

Anonymous said...

I miss her so much already!! and it's only been a day! haha! see you all this weekend!! YAY!! :):)

Dawn said...

I've been reading your blog for a little bit now and haven't commented yet. I just wanted to tell you Cayman is beautiful. She is just a doll. everytime I look at her pictures I just wanna snuggle her close and kiss her little cheeks.

Beth said...

She is terribly cute - love all her expressions!!