Oh I forgot to add....

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

There was good news about Cayman that the Neurosurgeon pointed out to us today at her appointment that I forgot to add to the earlier post. He said that the ultrasound that Cayman had last week of her head showed an increase in her brain matter. The Neurosurgeon was pleasantly surprised by this, especially since he said this is usually too early to expect to see changes in the brain.

3 Showin' Comment Love:

tharker said...

This is wonderful news Kristen! I'm so happy for you.

I know that everything else that is going on must be terrifying for you as Cayman's mother. I am praying for your sweet little babe. I hope that it doesn't come to surgery again so soon.

Anonymous said...

Great news on the brain expansion, that's the best news you can get! As for cleaning the breast pump (and probably the G tube too) on the go, may I recommend: Medela Quickclean Wipes. They were a life saver for us since you don't have to rinse.

Lisa Christine said...

That is fabulous! It's a wonderful sign to see that her brain is growing and hopefully healing itself. And just wait for it to get that boost from the stem cells :) Any idea on when she will be going to Duke?