Cayman's Hair

Sunday, April 20, 2008

When Cayman was born with so much hair we wondered if it would fall out like some babies' hair does. Not only did it not fall out, it's growing!! Well I should say it's growing in the back. It's so funny...when she wakes up she has bed head.

Also when she was born her eyelashes and eyebrows were so light it looked liked she did not have any. Her eyelashes have now darkened and lengthened. I think they are so pretty!!

15 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

We will have to get some hair ribbons and pretties!!!

Kacey Bode said...

Her head looks so good!! I just can't get over how much it has changed!! Praise God!! Love the hair, you are right, most falls out, Ellas did!! No time at all and she will be sporting piggy tails : ) You asked about that book I reviewed on my blog, I think it would be good for you to read. It is about her son with Down syndrome, but you could basically apply it to any special needs. It is about the mom's struggle with the diagnosis and all the therapies and doctors appointments etc. It is wonderfully written and a very good read!

Jennifer said...

She is soo cute! I think her head looks amazing! She's getting so big, too!! Still praying for you!

Shannon said...

Cayman is such a darling! Love the hair and eyelashes...no mistaking she's a girl! (People would ask if my second daughter was a boy or a girl up until she was 2...poor child. Bald babies run in my family too! hahaha...) Her head is looking so good too! Y'all are still in our prayers!

MJLRosebrook said...

Kristen,
She's beautiful!!! Your family is still in my thoughts and prayers!
Jessie

Anonymous said...

Kris,
I love her hair! :O) It reminds me so much of Keegan's. We just took him for his 2nd haircut today! He was starting to look like a little girl! :O) Hey tell Mike happy late birthday! Hope he had a great day! We love you guys!
Tammi

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hold her again!! I bet she misses Aunt Sam!! hehe! :):)

Lisa Christine said...

First of all, her head look amazing! I can't believe how it corrected itself so quickly and all on it's own! What a blessing.
Second, I LOVE that second picture of her. Gorgeous! Did you take that?

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWW!!!!!! And, her head is looking REALLY GOOD!!--the hair is a nice "garnish" lol! xo!
Love you guys, miss you terribly & we're still praying ...

Tammi said...

I have no clue how I came upon your web blog but my heart goes out to you and your family. You are a strong and wonderful mom! And dad. :) You have such a beautiful little girl. You are truely blessed!

Anonymous said...

I love the 2nd picture in this post. She looks like a little model baby! You have a beautiful little girl :)
Hope

Anonymous said...

I can't remember how I found this website but now I check on Cayman every morning before I go to class and at night before I go to bed. She is beautiful and is blessed to have strong parents. Her head is looking SO good!
~Charis

Rashel and A.D. said...

kristen,

Jenae sent me your link, and ever since my co workers at the hospital and I have been following your journey. What amazing strength and courage God has given you all. Cayman is such a sweet blessing that is touching more lives than we will ever know. She is so precious. We will be praying for those test results!
Rashel (Meck) Mendoza

Anonymous said...

Her head is looking really good. Her hair is too cute! You and your fam are never far from my thoughts.

Jennifer Owens said...

Now the picture of her in the pink are my kind of pictures. She is a doll. How precious. Praying for you.